Dear YTU Members,
International Relations Office deals in international educational cooperation and programs other than Erasmus by EU and Mevlana Exchange Program by the Council of Higher Education. International Relations Office, through signing bilateral and multilateral educational cooperation protocols with the countries all over the world, enables student and faculty exchange.
To study at a university within the scope of exchange, you need to get acceptance from the relevant university that you would like to study at.
1. Although travel expenses and living costs of exchange faculty and research scholars are not compensated by the host institution, in case additional financial support is needed it will be evaluated on an individual basis.
2. The host institution shall provide office space and give access to libraries and other facilities to exchange faculty and research scholars.
3. Unless otherwise agreed upon, all exchanges are on the basis of reciprocity.
4. Faculty/scholar exchanges will normally be for the duration of one or two semesters, shorter or longer stays are possible, subject to mutual agreement.
5. Faculty/Scholar exchanges remain subject to the approval of the host institution.
6. Each professor remains on salary with the home institution during the exchange, and remuneration for special projects is subject to special negotiation.
7. Visiting professor/scholars must carry medical health insurance in accordance with the rules and regulations of the host institutions and/or the host government.
8. Teaching course loads and working hours and conditions shall normally be in accordance with established rules and practices of the host institution, subject to prior negotiation and agreement.
9. The Protocol between the relevant university and YTU may be in any appropriate academic field at either institution, subject to the prior approval of the administration of the host institution.
The Protocol between the relevant university and YTU may be in any appropriate academic field at either institution, subject to the prior approval of the administration of the host institution.
You can have a look at our protocols at http://www.iro.yildiz.edu.tr/en/iro/5/List-of-Partners/85